Now that I’ve had time to reflect on what I learned from Drunvalo Melchizedek and others on the Ascension Shift, I would like to share my thoughts on what I think is important regarding the path to ascension.
Remember I said there are two main groups? There are those who are riding the wave and going with the flow, and there are those who are struggling against it and holding on to the old. I want to talk to you more about the ones who are trying to position themselves in vibration so they can shift with the planet into 4D.
The whole point of raising vibration is to allow the body to realize that it is light. You ascend with your body. There are three ways to ascend, as far as I understand it.
First, if you are alive in a body you can shift your vibrational frequency so that the physical body is realized as light and both you and your body ascend into 4D.
Second, if you die and go over to the other side, you can be resurrected. Resurrection is when the body, which the spirit has already left permanently, is restored and turned into light. It joins with your spirit and you go with your physical light body to 4D.
Third, if you die and you weren’t at the point of realizing yourself as the wonderful Divine Light Being that you are, and you weren’t able to shift, then you may be reincarnated. I’ve also heard that those spirits may go somewhere else and they will get the help they need to ascend into 4D.
How can you reincarnate if the planet is ascending into 4D? All dimensions exist simultaneously so there already is a 4D earth reality and a 5D earth reality, etc. Remember that what you focus on is what you create as your perceived reality based on your vibrational rate.
Plus, there are other things at play too – those who are helping us to shift, and those who are trying to hold us back.
We know so little about this. There are many people saying many things – some different and some the same.
I asked my Father-in-Law who is in spirit about this. He says there are so many layers – layers upon layers – that we will not be able to fathom the mechanics of everything at this point.
I also think there is no one right way to ascend. We are so individual in the way we process things, experience things, and yet we are on the same path.
My advice is this – try everything and see what resonates with you. Be flexible. Don’t think that if you resonate with one approach, that it’s the be all and end all. You may need to change your approach as you start to shift and grow.
Also, believe in the unbelievable. All things are possible for you. There are many incredible things happening that we would consider outside the limits of being human that we never hear about.
Some of these things are getting into the sub-main stream culture – but you still need to look for it. People who can see with different body parts, walk through walls, move objects with their minds, grow limbs that were lost, travel to different dimensions.
Stop limiting yourself by creating your own mental belief box around you and find your own path to ascension.
Personally, here’s what I’m doing:
1) Yoga – my body is tense and I need to be more compassionate with it. I’m undoing years of habitual tension.
2) Energy healing – I’m a Reiki master, so I give myself Reiki energy every day. This helps me to let go further of what’s stored in my cells, organs, and beliefs.
3) Tarot – Yes, I pull cards for myself. It’s amazing what comes up is the exact thing I need to know. I’m finding this is happening in the books that I’m reading too. I’ll randomly open a book and there is a passage that describes what I am working on with some insights.
4) Meditation – Instead of pushing for answers, I’m following the energy in my body and noticing where I am holding it. I’m also focusing on breath more. As well, I’ve started to use I AM affirmations.
5) Spirit – I dialogue with all sorts of beings – human spirits, Higher Self, Spirit Guides, Angels, Ascended Masters, other non-human dimensional beings, and the God Source.
6) Being willing to let go and change, and being honest with myself – this is actually one of the big ones. If I’m not really wanting to let go and change, then I look at what is holding me back and what benefit I’m getting out of being stuck. It’s me giving myself permission to shift. That is the first step in real change.
This works for me. When I feel I need to add something else, or take something away, I will. After all, all wisdom lies within. Other people can help to guide us and feed us information for our understanding and use. It’s up to us to decide what is right for us on our path to ascension.